View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 12:22 PM   #11
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
Interesting thread. Thank you all!
You are welcome

Quote:
Por mi parte (that's the only Spanish I know), I avoid all this by incorporating the caption into the preceding paragraph when it's absolutely necessary that the reader have the information in his mind while looking at the image.
But in that case, couldn't exist the risk of a pagebreak bettween the paragraph with the text and the image? The user could change the font-size and then a break could be forced. Of course, you have the possibilty of including the caption inside the svg wrapper but BEFORE the image. That's perfectly possible. Watch the epub I attach.

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: epub test_svg.epub (1,006.6 KB, 224 views)
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote