View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #5
lbschenkel
Enthusiast
lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Aura 1, Kindle DXG, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Something is wrong here. I edited my post before you quoted it and you didn't quote the correct version.
I clicked "reply" before you edited it (I did it as soon as I got the notification e-mail). Do you want me to change the quote? Your original post didn't bother me at all, in case that was the reason for the editing.
lbschenkel is offline   Reply With Quote