View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 04:30 PM   #74
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Today Only (?)--Fresh Slate of Whispersync Deals on Kindle Exclusives.

I got an email from Amazon today, telling about Kindle Books Deal of the Day.

Frankly, I don't know yet if any, or maybe all, of these ebooks are included in the Kindle Exclusives of the Week (see post #72) or are additional ones. I think that these are Kindle Exclusives that are marked down for today only, because they are called "Kindle Books Deals of the Day."

Since the deals seem to be good for today only, I wanted to go ahead and post the webpage with those Kindle ebooks, rather than take the time to vet the whole thing, then post later in the day and, as a result, have you potentially miss out on some great deals. So, that's what I'm doing now.

I did do a quick spot-check before starting this post, however. The first ebook shown is An Engineered Injustice (Philadelphia Legal series), by William L. Myers, Jr. The price for the entire Whispersync deal is $3.98 ($2.99-ebook + $1.99-audio narration). Taking a quick trip to Audible, I found that the audio (by itself, of course) there is $15.95. So, that deal is a great one, in my opinion.

I encourage you to go ahead and start looking on your own. Remember to use the search and sort features. You'll want to select "eBooks with Audible Narration," for sure (you are on the "Whispersync Deals" thread, remember ), in order to save yourself some time.

With Audible having moved to the West Coast, hopefully we'll have until 12 p.m. Pacific Standard Time to grab some great deals.

UPDATE: I perused the list of one of my favorite categories--"Biographies and Memoirs." Some of the titles are familiar, but the great majority, by far, are not.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-01-2018 at 06:14 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote