View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 07:18 PM   #53
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
I am not as vigilant in deal searching as I used to be (cutting back on buying), but I honestly don't see many YA deals come up. My guess is that the YA fans tend to be more willing to buy the books even when they aren't on sale or they are more available at the online libraries.

Then again, Children and Middle Grade books don't seem to come up on sale too often either.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote