View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by anationalacrobat View Post
I also recently bought a new HD+, and was more upset about the proprietary cable! I thought in this day and age that a standard micro USB would be used, but no such luck!
Unfortunately, I think it still seems to be common to use proprietary chargers on tablets, especially larger tablets. I think the Nexus 10 used a micro-USB charger, but they also had some issues with slower charging. When I was doing research about a year ago looking to buy a tablet, a micro-USB seemed NOT to be the norm for tablets.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote