View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
You're right, the European Parliament voted against this measure only last week. Such a crying shame that it was passed, and so sneakily too. I don't know much about Sarkozy, but from what I've heard I don't like the man very much.
you shouldn't. he's dangerous (further proof, in the form of Hadopi, as if any were needed). unless you're one of the very few very rich : then he's your best friend. (ironically, after the election, no-one would admit to having voted for him. but clearly somebody must have...)

Quote:
EDIT: Too all the French readers on Mobileread, our brothers and sisters across the channel. Fight back! Don't let one of the freest and greatest nations on the Earth be sullied by Sarkozy and his thugs. We're here for you, in Britain, in Sweden and Germany, Spain and all over Europe, in the rest of the world. United we stand, divided we fall. Liberte, Fraternite, Egalite.
thanks for the solidarity ! i admit i'm not feeling very happy about the country i'm living in since our last election.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote