View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #530
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
n3rd4i: Duokan is horribly under-documented. Especially their jailbreak (probably they just took Nilujes), their startup hooks and the list of modifications they make.

That said, what you describe sound like out-of-memory conditions. RAM, not flash. For everything you described I would have chosen one of the following two options (instead of messing with Launchpad): SSH into the K3 and analyse (hacker's choice) or power-cycle (layman's choice in order to get things done and going on again).

Also remember that you can always restore a messed up Kindle with ATK/k3flasher (I suggest Kubrick now). Maybe you should do so after that big party in your rootfs...
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote