Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #97
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I am not sure you need to do anything...I have been using a different version of Charis SIL (weightier), and that may be why I have had problems, because your Charis SIL Modified (which I have only just tried this evening) seems to work OK. I didn't even have to change the file names.
The Charis SIL that was renamed in the Kobo font thread were renamed from the ones I modified.

If there is a problem and it is something I can do to make it work, please PM me and let me know.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote