Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #93
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So if I was to fix up my modified Charis SIL for the latest Kobo firmware, what exactly should I be doing so it works in all instances regardless of country setting?
I am not sure you need to do anything...I have been using a different version of Charis SIL (weightier), and that may be why I have had problems, because your Charis SIL Modified (which I have only just tried this evening) seems to work OK. I didn't even have to change the file names.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote