View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #1
silasg
silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Voyage
Sync Error: Log in to Reader Store

Hi all,

after buying the T2 it was a nice surprise that the integrated reader app seems to offer a possibility to sync reading progress between multiple devices.

Unfortunately when I try to use it it keeps telling me that I have to log in to Reader Store (don't know the exact message, since me T2 is German). But I _am_ logged in. I already tried to log out and log in again but the result is the same.

Ideas anybody?

Thanks

Silas
silasg is offline   Reply With Quote