Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #26
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Most of my audiobooks are borrowed from the library. I use the iPod Touch Overdrive app to listen to them, (awesome app for audiobooks!) then delete them as soon as I am done with them. The WAV files get transfered to my iPods (mostly the nano) as well, then removed. I try to avoid those, since the audio quality is horrible and the transfer too much of a hassle.
Do you mean .wma? Then it gets converted to .aac. It takes a long time, but the audio quality is fine. But I agree the transfer is too much of a hassle for Ipod. But I don't use the App, I download from library and it goes into Itunes, then I plug in the Ipod.
new is offline   Reply With Quote