View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #53
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The bulk download didn't include the Secure Adobe ePubs. More surprisingly, it didn't include the Secure Mobipocket books. (although it did include 40 of my secure eReader ebooks). That may have been because I have the default format set to ePub. I'm trying it again with the format set to Kindle Compatible (Mobi).

No, still no secure Mobipocket files.

Oddly enough, downloaded Kindle compatible got me 851 Mobi files as compared to 870 ePub files. 20 ePubs didn't appear in the Mobi downloads, and 1 Mobi didn't appear in the ePubs. Weird. Especially as I thought I only had 846 multi-format ebooks!
If you have more than one be sure to record your Mobi PID's.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote