Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #1283
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I know that the 2.1.4 firmware itself has been extensively tested on the Touch. I also know that the distribution mechanism (how it updates) is a different story. This doesn't happen as part of the beta process I was involved in.

I wonder if this is the hold-up for Touch updates or if they are still working on something I am just clueless about (wouldn't be the first time).
taming is offline   Reply With Quote