View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #1287
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I just downloaded a free book on Kobo and want to sideload it to my NookColor, but I can't seem to find the file on my Mac. It's not in my Downloads folder, and I can't seem to find it by searching the entire hard drive for the name of the book.

When I buy books from Kobo, I normally get an .acsm file in my Downloads folder, which I click on to open the book in ADE, but this book says it's DRM free, so I'm assuming Kobo is skipping that step.

Where else could it be?
Try downloading it again and watch and see which folder it goes to and the name of the file. The reason you can't find it on a search is it doesn't have the name of the book as the name of the file. It will say something like smashwords epub and then a long list of numbers.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote