View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
That damned thing just dont work...

don't complain about readers that have double tap or similar issues, you're still lucky :

I took back my first paper book since I bought my reader (two months ago) cause I wanted to finish it, after all the good euros I invested in it. Pages just don't turn either way I try to tap them Couldn't find a way to turn it off while I was busy elsewhere and it didn't kept the page I last stopped I hope I can turn it back to the library where I bought it to get it fixed (couldn't find the pinhole at the back to try a reset )

Don't beat me, I'm a bit tired
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote