View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 11:28 AM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hacker has a lot more technical know-how on all these things that I do, so I'm sure he's right about the details. But I really like Sunrise also, and I've already completely replaced AvantGo with iSilox/iSilo and Sunrise/Vade Mecum.

And I am also tantalized by the unknown reader that Lauren is working on to fulfill that mysterious business plan! I'm not sure where he's going with it, but he promised a nice new twist, and I really like his work. It may not be a solution for everything, but I bet it's going to be well worth whatever he decides to charge for it!

But what drives me crazy about them all is that you can't automatically open document pages at n-lines or n-screens paged down. I hate paging through all that left hand column comment or header info to get to the "real" content on a page. RSS + printer friendly link replacement helps sometimes, but I really just want to be able to open pages and linked pages of a document by default at the location I want to read from. But, hey, you can't have everything!