View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Hope I am not butting in.

I have been using the preprocess files option and it works surprisingly well on txt files.
With some lit and lrf it just keeps going until I get the message calibre worker process needs to quit or something like that.
Won't do anything to files with hard line breaks, (^l) but that I expect. And I have had no luck with preprocessing pdf but haven't tried any for a while.

I am actually quite impressed with the job it does on txt files though so thanks for all the hard work.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote