View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:21 AM   #10
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
It's a tie between Tex-Mex and smoked Brisket. I can make decent Tex-Mex if I have to, although I've yet to figure out a *good* way to make sour cream sauce for chicken enchiladas. My attempt is usually good enough to cut the craving, though. But the brisket...I'm left to the mercy of the ONE customer I have that occasionally will take pity and bring me a small sample of his brisket handiwork. Beef brisket here, far from being an "inexpensive cut of meat suited to slow cooking" is usually about six bucks a pound, (although still suited to slow cooking). My budget doesn't usually run to 30 dollar hunks of meat... *sigh*

The withdrawal symptoms of a Texan...

Shall I maill you chili powder?
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote