View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 01:05 PM   #4
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox
Well my Vox is working again, but barely and needed a few workarounds.

I managed to find the old Aldiko 2.1.0 apk version that worked for me but could not send it to the Kobo without Dropbox and could no longer find an old Drobbox apk compatible with Android 2.3.4. So I had to download a file manager and sideload Aldiko. Amazingly, all the books I had in Aldiko before showed up in the new install. I would previously import books from my Dropbox and couldn't do that either anymore. But sideloading them and finding them with Aldiko's file explorer let me import. Sideloading books is not really convenient if I finish one in bed and need a new one, so I have to think ahead. If anybody knows where I can get an old Dropbox apk that works with Android Android Version 2.3.4, please let me know.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote