View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 12:38 PM   #5
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCanopus View Post
Moon + Reader can use OTF fonts. Just rename them from *.otf to *.ttf
As a test, I renamed the Literata files, and it worked in both Moon+Reader and Librera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCanopus View Post
As for the fonts, Moon + Reader allows you to mix and match different typefaces to create beautiful themes.

For example, you can create a very professional looking theme using this:
EB Garamond.ttf
EB Garamond-Italic.ttf
Rename Roboto-Bold.ttf to EB Garamond-Bold.ttf
Rename Roboto-BoldItalic.ttf to EB Garamond-BoldItalic.ttf

Select EB Garamond.ttf as your font.

Now you will have a theme with Serif body text and Sans headings. It is beautiful.
I haven't started to create themes and don't really know how that works. All I've done is select the Outdoor (Pure white) theme because I'm using an e-ink device.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote