View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 03:56 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
Kindle locks people down also in the sense that it only does mobi files. To have an ereader that can do both mobi and epub is a decidedly better option.
If you manage your ebook library in Calibre, format becomes pretty much of an irrelevance. I’ve owned many Kindles and many ePub devices over the years. It no longer matters to me what format the reader uses; I buy based primarily on the ergonomics of the device. Calibre takes care of any conversion that may be required.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote