View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 01:09 PM   #14
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverqueennie View Post
Have you tried Facebook groups? Lots of Facebook groups for readers
No, I haven't - I'm not on Facebook, and I've always said I don't want to be, but maybe I need to accept that I cannot afford this luxury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
(...) Anyhow, long story short, find a niche, find something to make you special, something that either nobody else is doing and people want, or something that very few are doing and people want. (...)
I think that's what I'm doing. And to my surprise, I actually seem to be the only one in this niche - if you know someone else, I'd be very glad to hear about it, and I'd want to contact them and at least exchange links. Whether people want what I do, I don't know, but first they'd need to have a chance to know about it.

To all of you, I really appreciate all your comments, and even that the discussion has shifted a bit from "how can I make my site known?" to "does this site deserve to be known?", which is a very good question. Google, of course, brings visitors, and so does the "Shamelessly" thread here for which I am grateful, but I wanted to know if I'm missing some obvious or not so obvious opportunities to have my particular little niche be seen by those who might enjoy it.
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote