View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #21
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyou View Post
Augh! Wish I'd seen the $9.99 deal earlier! But this $4.99 one is intriguing. Can you provide me a link? Do we need to fax in copies of the covers of the books we already own or something? I'm up for that!
You need to have an account at oreilly.com and you need to be logged in. All you need to do is register them by entering the isbn-13 code from the back cover. I knew that I had bought a lot of O'Reilly books over the years, but I hadn't realized it was over 100.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote