View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #103
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
Do you need to have a Sony installed for the Connect software to work? It doesn't work in WINE or my regular XP VM, so I created a fresh VM and it fails to start even in that. The EXE starts and exits in 1-2 seconds with nothing shown on the screen.

Does someone have an older version that will work without the hardware [I downloaded the version available from the website twice to re-check].
No hardware is not required. I've also double checked and installed it on a fresh PC. I believe the issue you are having is with the VM software. Sony might be checking for a PC HW config. Do you have the USB enabled on your VM ware ?

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote