Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:35 AM   #60
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
mconh, Nothingness, thanks for your suggestions. They're indeed nice covers. I would prefer a flip cover but their black model has white stitches
I don't even care, finally an easel-style cover! I tried my left-overs for the other readers I have/had and they're all just too big... I like Kobo's own sleepcover just fine for a book-style one, but for my bed-reading the other type is essential.

Now if only the lowest brightness setting for the Glo was lower, like the Nook GL, it would perfect. Oh, and fewer crashes, esp. if they involves random flashes of light (esp. at night)
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote