View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 01:37 AM   #255
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Ok Blossom, get ready to be bombarded with questions from me also - I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy Player (and this cover). This will be my first Android device - so excited

So, one down, three to go, though I'm now thinking of getting two 32GB microSD cards, instead of one. I can use one for the Clip Zip (for primarily audiobooks and podcasts) and one for the SGP5 (for primarily music).
I'll be happy to answer any question you or anyone may have. I love Android! There is like an app for everything. You might want this to store the Player in. I got it for $5 but it's gone up a bit which is weird you would think with the sales it would go down. It a nice faux leather feel. Very stiff but padded. I have no problem putting this in my purse. It will only fit with the TPU Skin on though. It wont slip out. It's a nice tight fit. The screen is well protected with this that I haven't put a screen protector on yet.

BTW....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote