View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:31 AM   #3
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
@kiwidude: thanks for the response.

I know a new Sigil is forthcoming. However I prefer to use only stable versions (current != ancient for users) , hence the reference.

I do understand the need for code view to operate properly, my remark however was that Sigil in my humble opinion should return to the view which was active on the moment of invocation. Even when using split view, in which a code view is present, it is still switched to the full code view. I do not mind flashing screens, I do mind to have to manually select again and again the view I prefer after every search. You do not use the code view to proofread your texts, which I do.

Further, the case sensitive mode does not help here much as in the case of my example I have to do the F&R 3 times: 1x with "This", 1x with "THIS" and 1x with "this", while it could be done in normal mode in 1 go.

Ah well, such is life

Last edited by DrChiper; 10-12-2012 at 05:48 AM.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote