View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
As far as I am aware, eReader has not been available on the app store for some months. Not only has it not been updated... it no longer exists except for those of us who chose to hang onto the app. And I no longer use mine.
I still have it. It is good because it downloads automatically ebooks from Fictionwise. Besides that, there is the good feature of the colours management, there is little else to reccommend.
We are not losing a lot, sad to say, but it is so.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote