Thread: Duokan FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:15 AM   #216
txgecko
Enthusiast
txgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertxgecko can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Pocketbook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by donB006 View Post
The Duokan and Duokan Lite are unofficial supplements to the Amazon software and do not have official Adobe DRM support. The Kindle can be switched between the Amazon and Duokan very easily after the Duokan is installed. The Duokan can only display non-DRM epub, non-DRM mobi and non-DRM pdf files. The quality of the Duokan display for the epub and mobi files is inferior to the Kindle in my opinion. I have not yet tried the new Duokan Lite.

Eh, I kinda figured it wouldn't. Thought I'd ask anyway. I don't suppose there's any other way to read kindle books and adobe epubs on the same device (on an actual ereader, that is, not just reading them in different smartphone apps)?
txgecko is offline   Reply With Quote