View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #130
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rew25 View Post
I've been a sony prs-505 user for a while so was used to the collections feature, so was a bit disappointed when I bought a kindle for the better screen that it didn't have collections built in.
Better screen? At best equal to the 650, but I guess you could have bought it during the gap between the old and new Sony lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rew25 View Post
So as I use calibre anyway, I was more than pleased to eventually find this thread and a solution to my problem.
This must be a life saver to a former Sony user. Definitely a great plus to all Kindle users.