View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 07:26 AM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
Astro is still around in the ancient Amazon app store.

I just don't want our members devices hijacked because someone told them to install ES File Explorer. In the Amazon app store there really isn't a perfect alternative.

I don't know if I trust File Expert anymore but Astro is still the old version so it should be safe.

I'd be very careful in this day and age installing unknown apps. It seems like both app stores are full of intrusive adware and I'm not talking about a banner at the bottom. It's important to read reviews and just becareful because it seems Google is allowing it and making money off it. I'm not sure about Amazon.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote