Thread: Think about it
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:08 PM   #12
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
If the first book I read was so-so (not great but not terrible), I might read the next one if I could get it from the library and didn't have anything better ready to go. For example, if I'm next in line for a really good book on hold at the library I might read a so-so but available book while waiting.

If I thought the first book had problems but I didn't absolutely hate it, I would look for reviews of both the book and the series. If other people thought the first book wasn't very good but subsequent books got better I might try the next book.

If reviews indicate lots of people liked the book I didn't like, and that the rest of the series was similar, I would figure I just wasn't the intended audience and would not continue.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote