View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:03 PM   #16488
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I have a Kobo ereader and no Kindle, and I prefer to have a viable alternative to Amazon, so I'll keep using Kobo, even though it's more work to get books on sale when either Amazon or the publisher only puts it on sale at Amazon. I've also accumulated enough super points to get several free books at Kobo, which is nice.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote