View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #36
cubemike99
Enthusiast
cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
That's python2.7
But listen to this:
Like I said before, I took it upon myself to manually copy over the contents of the python3 package. I've been doing it folder by folder to isolate what causing the problem. And get this: its hanging up on a folder with a single "README" file in it

Will report back after I hard reset my kindle, skip that folder, and copy the rest of the stuff.
cubemike99 is offline   Reply With Quote