Thread: The Copia
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
There aren't many details on the site and a lot of the links that look liek you can get more info are to email them - granted, I did not download the 15 meg press kit but ...

"... the world’s first social reading experience..." - I'm not sure that those go together as well as say chocolate and peanut butter.

On the other hand it looks like the readers are primarily for books while the "community" is accessed via computer. If that is the case however why not just access your social networking sites on your own instead of going through the community.

If you can access them through the readers themselves it will be slightly more functional but I, personally, dont understand the appeal of being able to post to my facebook page while I'm reading.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote