View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
More ridiculous still is they did not mention Astak. The eBook Reader world is still a two-company field it seems!
Agreed! And the next time NPR interviews me, I'll be sure to mention that I have pre-ordered a Pocket Pro from Astak! (Especially if it's true by then )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Sadly for many it is. Most folks have never heard of Astak, Bookeen, IRex, etc.
Also agreed. But I think most people have never heard of ANY e-book readers, so exposure like this NPR story is a step in the right direction. I hope.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote