View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #9
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Oh, now that's service above and beyond!!!!! And of course, as soon as I tried the search with my suggestion, I realized that it wasn't sufficient...
Which is exactly why I made it configurable instead--not that I thought you were wrong, but because you or somebody else would want something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
but if it has no formats, you can't copy it to a device (at least not a Kobo):
True--but it will still show up on the list of books not on the device with the default query.

Since this seems to be working for you, I'll go ahead and publish it for everybody.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote