Thread: Thriller novels
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #21
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
Can the Lee Child books be read in any order? I'm number 55 on the library waiting list for The Killing Floor.(they have 4 copies) Well, it's not like I don't have hundreds and hundreds of other books to read, but that's a still long wait. I could get some of the other books sooner.
I think most here like to read series in order of publication. However, I'm the oddball who wishes I'd read The Affair (book 8 or 9 of the Jack Reacher series) first.

Any of them can be read as stand-alones. As with most series, there's a lot of repetition and summarizing going on throughout the novels.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote