View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #1757
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Is there any reason to pre-order a digital book? There's a limitless supply!
I wanted to pre-order a couple in order to get 40% off with the available code which was supposed to expire yesterday. Turns out the code is still working today (as of 9am US central time) so I was able to get one book that came out today.

As to the larger general question. I've only pre-ordered stuff when there's a really good deal involved and I want to make sure I get that price, but I know a few people who like to be able to pre-order a book when they hear about it and not have to remember when it comes out.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote