Thread: Glo Sleep cover issue
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #1
jhuynh
Enthusiast
jhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of lightjhuynh is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Sleep cover issue

I assume this isn't normal behaviour but I wanted to see if this bug is happening to anyone else or not. This only happens after I've used the sleep cover to put the Glo to sleep and come back to read a few hours later. I noticed that my Glo will wake up fine but then about a minute later it will go back to sleep while I'm in the middle of reading the first page. I can use the power button to bring it back and it then works fine for the rest of the time I'm reading.

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? I've only had this for a week or so but it's really annoying me. What troubleshooting steps can I do to see if I can fix this behaviour? I believe I have 2.3.1 on the Glo.
jhuynh is offline   Reply With Quote