View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudeea View Post
This happened after I've done a folder method upgrade tentative (I wish I didn't do that!!) and I can't do anything with my ereader: no usb access to folders, no power, no charging.
What were you upgrading to? There hasn't been an upgrade for the Kobo Original in a long time, and if you tried with a version meant for one of the newer devices you may have bricked it . I can't remember what the sequence to manually start a factory reset on the KO, but if you search the forum you may find that info. Good luck.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote