View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #535
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
pilotbob, thanks for the clarification. But let me ask you, if I say "Many Apple customers are "sheeple," shouldn't that be OK? "Sheeple" is a common term popularized by the Samsung commercials. I did not make up the term.
You must be joking. You didn't make up the term 'idiot', either. That doesn't make it any less insulting.

The only reason to say someone belongs to a cult, or is a "sheeple," or is brainwashed is to insult them.