View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #1440
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^That could more be a function of available options for reading and the kinds of books you are reading. I seem to have books that never go on sale. I peruse through my wishlist on Amazon once a week for price changes and I also search InkMesh for authors every now and then. Almost everything I really want to read is in $11US to $15US price range. Consequently, I have purchased two e-books in the past half year and rely on paper from the library for 90% of my reading now. Until I start reading cheaper authors/publishers e-reading will be pretty much exclusively public-domain classics which don't interest me too much.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote