View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #2626
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janaboy View Post
Dear All!

Please help me, i have the new 69$ Kindle 4 (non touch) and installed the JB and SS hack what NiLuJe wrote before..
- - - -
The second, and the most important for me, that my mother use wanna use the Kindle and she not really not the english language..can be possible make the language? I make the translate, but i don't know, where can i find the language files..and if i good know, right now i cannot ssh into this version...

Thank you for your answers!
Janaboy
Which language?

It may be as simple as just selecting it. The Kindles are localized.

You might want to follow the discussion here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...72#post2237972
Which seems to be a similar problem report.

Last edited by knc1; 09-26-2012 at 02:16 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote