View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #72
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
Local bookstores can't compete and I'm not willing pay an extra $8 per book just to support them. But I will be sad when they close.
In some cases yes. I still like printed books. It's nice having a readable book that expects to outlast my gizmos- I expect real books to cost more and don't mind it if it's a title I really want to keep forever. That having been said, the physical books are fewer and farther between.

I've bought a few books for my son, and the anticipation of them arriving in the mail just for him was nice.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote