View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #7
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorinsz View Post
Hey guys,

I just got my new Sony Reader 505 from ebay (brandnew, not used) for $279. Plus Microsoft live cashback 25% at eBay, the final price is around 210, I think it's a pretty good deal for Sony Reader. Hope this post helpful for those wanna buy Reader these days.

-lorin
Congratulations, And I guess you are the one that outbid me!! THere are plenty more where that one came from. What is the 25% Microsoft discount?

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote