View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #35
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I don't read anything new by Stephen King, really. I attempted Lisey's Story and Under the Dome and I found them both alarmingly bad. I read Duma Key and it was so-so.

Stephen King in the 70s and 80s, I can do. I like It, The Stand, The Shining, Carrie, Skeleton Crew, 'Salem's Lot, etc. But know what you're getting into. It's not going to be classy literature.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote