View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 03:29 AM   #7
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Ok, I just flashed the new diag with SSH using:
Code:
fastboot flash diags mmcblk0p2_ssh.img
I rebooted in diag mode, but I got the charge needed screen (low battery).

I hope it is charging right now (it's connected to the USB)...
If so, I hope to be able to reboot in diag mode, activate USBnet, use putty and replace the file...
Than it should be ok...

Anyway...before bricking it I had this problem: CLICK. Is it possible to plain install 5.1.0 firmware to fix it while debricking?

EDIT: I switched to a wall charger and now I have my "beloved" under the tree screen. I'm letting the kindle to charge a little more, than I'll try SSH...

Last edited by silver18; 05-29-2012 at 03:46 AM.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote