View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #304
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I think I managed to tinker with my signature enough to get the Goodreads bit - hopefully pointing to my challenge page, not the one of anyone viewing it! - included as well.

In any case, 15 books / 12% ahead of schedule, woot. I'm reading a 7000+ location book now, so that will probably take a little longer, but at the current rate, I should make my goal easily even with the occasional longer book (should I come across any that appeals enough) included.

And I really need a break from teen vampire series now. :-/
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote