View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 05:23 AM   #188
salines
Zealot
salines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
I use CoolReader daily on my T1, and it's my preferred reader app.

The title bar font and size can be customized, but I didn't find a way to add a margin between it and the top of the screen. There's a feature request forum on the project page, I suggest you ask for it there.

As for the font, I think that CoolReader has the best font display engine. You may want to try a different font ? I use LexiaDaMa and it looks great...
I can make screenshots if you want !

Also, I recommend updating to the latest version : it's a very active project, with sometimes several versions a day... You'll find they on the project download page, latest is cr3-3.0.53_13...
Thanks for the link to the feature request page.

I also will try LexiaDaMa font.

Excuse me, I WANT to make a screenshot that the other could see the "problem". I think that the problem is on my side.

I also mentioned that I can select the NimbisMod font. Is it right that I can use my own fonts for CoolReader? (I copied the NimbusMod to several dirs on my reader because for testing epub with external fonts.)
salines is offline   Reply With Quote